Updated as of 3 March 2019.
Last week, I spoke in front of 300 people about Inbound PR at the London HUG organised by one of our HubSpot partners Whitehat SEO.
It was a terrific event with a terrific audience.
A lot of people were tweeting and as I was looking at the #InboundPR hashtag on Twitter to create a moment of the event, I noticed a bunch of other posts about Inbound PR so I decided to create a collection of the top blog posts I saw covering the topic.
I'm very grateful to all agencies and PR pros exploring the Inbound PR model, testing it and adopting it in their practices.
Here's what some of them have published.
Top 21 Collection of Inbound PR Posts
- What Is Inbound PR? Everything You Need to Know on BLUELEADZ
- What is Inbound PR and why does it matter? on Six and Flow
- The methodology of Inbound Public Relations on 1min30 (in French)
- Inbound PR - a perfect symbiosis on Trialta (in German)
- What is Inbound PR? on Hashtag Yana
- Inbound PR: the key is attracting media, rather than interrupting & disrupting on Iris
- The four different types of media in Inbound PR on Mathieu Janin (in French)
- Why Inbound PR remains the best approach to comply with the GDPR on Mathieu Janin (in French)
- How to get CEO buy-in for Inbound PR on ITPR Blog
- How to make Inbound PR work for you on ITPR Blog
- Why and how you should be doing Inbound PR on Spitfire
- How inbound marketing and PR can work together on StrategicIC
- Getting to grips with B2B Inbound PR in 2019 on ITPR Blog
- 7 Steps to an Inbound PR Strategy on Six and Flow
- Inbound PR step 1: create media personas on FNKE
- Inbound PR step 3: Create relevant content for your target audience on FNKE
- The 4 essentials of delivering Inbound PR campaigns on ITPR Blog
- Capture the attention of the media: 7 steps to get started with Inbound PR on LeadG2
- Building an effective Inbound PR newsroom on ITPR Blog
- Generating new business with Inbound PR on ITPR Blog
- How to create the next generation Inbound PR newsroom on Mathieu Janin (in French)
The team at FNKE have created the most terrific Inbound PR pillar page I've seen so far (in Dutch, but Google translate works well).
If I've missed anyone's post, drop it in the comments below and I'll include them here.
Are you ready to get started with Inbound PR?